It doesn’t get much better than chilling out with refreshing cocktails to take you from the dog days of summer into the cool autumn evenings. But the frustrating truth is that alcohol isn’t really good for you. So we’re eliminating those negative toxins that come with booze and opting for liquor-free, all-natural mocktails that still bring the refreshing flavors of your favorite drinks. The addition of full-plant oils to these mocktails adds a touch to help relax you without alcohol or pharmaceuticals. Try these tasty drinks when you need a little something extra to last half a day.
Coconut and Lime Cooler with a “Berry” Good Twist
Tropical flavors of coconut water and lime combine with an unexpected twist from added mixed-berry full-plant oil. This fruity mocktail will make you feel like you’re on a balmy beach without the cost of a plane ticket to paradise. This recipe, which makes two servings, had inspiration from this mocktail.
- 2 cups coconut water
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tbsp. cane sugar
- 2 tbsp. mint leaves, chopped
- 2 droppers full Half Day mixed berry full-plant oil
- Raspberries, for garnish (optional)
- Mix the coconut water, lime juice, cane sugar, mint together.
- Chill the drink mixture for at least one hour for flavors to meld.
- Divide the mixture between two serving glasses filled with ice.
- Add one dropper-full of Half Day mixed berry full-plant oil to each glass and stir in.
- Garnish the glasses with berries and serve.
Just Peachy Bellini
Few things speak the language of summer like biting into a fresh peach. You can enjoy the peachy taste in a morning mocktail with these alternatives to the Bellini.
These mocktails, inspired by this recipe, give you the sparkling bubbles of champagne in a drink for anyone. Since you use sparkling grape juice instead of champagne, you may not need to add sugar to these drinks. Because the recipe makes a single serving, you can easily adjust the added sugar to your preferred level of sweetness.
Ingredients (Per serving):
- 1 dropper full Half Day peach full-plant oil
- 1 ounce water
- 1/2 ounce lemon juice
- Sparkling white grape juice
- Sugar to taste (optional)
- Add the Half Day peach full-plant oil, water and lemon juice to a champagne glass for each serving.
- Fill the glass with sparkling white grape juice and stir to combine.
- Add sugar to taste and serve.
Chocolate Strawberry Mocktail
As the summer winds down, you may want a drink that cools you off and calms you down. Enter the chocolate strawberry mocktails. Whoever decided to combine chocolate and strawberries was a genius. And you’ll feel like one, too, when you taste this non-alcoholic drink. Blended with ice, you get a frozen drink to get you through the last few hot days of the summer and into the cooler evenings of the fall. While the original recipe calls for alcohol, this one is completely alcohol-free and makes one serving.
Ingredients (per serving):
- 4 whole chopped strawberries
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 dropper full Half Day Chocolate Strawberry full-plant oil
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Chocolate syrup for garnish (optional)
- Strawberry for garnish (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until completely mixed and smooth.
- Dip the top of the martini glass into chocolate syrup to rim it, if desired.
- Pour the blended drink into the martini glass.
- Garnish the drink with a whole strawberry.
The Full-Plant Oils You Need for These Soothing Drinks
Modern society makes finding stress relief difficult. You may even feel temptation to try alcohol or other unhealthy ways to calm yourself. You don’t have to harm your body as you find ways to soothe your mind. You can seek natural ways to relax. Skip the alcohol and opt for these soothing mocktails instead. When you add our Half Day products to your drinks, you’ll get a half-day of relief and calmness.