CBD Isolate Tincture • 2000mg
This product is currently sold out.
30ml size • 2000mg CBD per bottle • 68mg in each 1ml dropper
Our extra-strength formula • Made with lab-tested CBD isolate
Can you trust the CBD oil for sale online? You can with Half Day CBD. Made from just two ingredients—all-natural, pesticide-free, American-grown hemp, and MCT oil—our products are third-party tested for potency and safety. In fact, you can see batch records for every single bottle. Simply put, you won’t find better quality at a better value.
- Our PRO formula is made with lab-tested CBD isolate
- Naturally flavorless
- Free from artificial flavors, colors, and preservatives, pesticides, herbicides, solvents or chemical fertilizers; non-GMO
- Just two ingredients: hemp-derived CBD isolate and MCT oil
- Federally legal with less than .3% THC (non-psychoactive)
- Grown, processed and manufactured in Illinois; bottled in an FDA-certified facility
- Third-party tested for safety and potency
Unbeatable value, thanks to in-house manufacturing and bottling
For best results, place one full dropper of oil under the tongue and hold for 30-60 seconds, then swallow. Take one dose every 12 hours, or as needed. One full dropper contains 68mg of CBD. Consult your physician prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing or using other medications.
We’re committed to the idea that hemp heals—and obsessed with delivering the best of it to our customers at unbeatable value. Our business is built on working directly with American farmers and processors—and manufacturing our products in house. From our craft gummies—made by our own team of experienced candy makers—to our oils and topicals, we’re intent on cutting out middlemen.
Our commitment to potency and purity
Thanks to our ability to control the supply chain, and comprehensive third-party testing, you can trust that our products are safe, potent and of the highest quality. And unlike many of our competitors, we make our testing results available for all products. Simply check the batch record number on your product label and view the corresponding information here.